LR Podcast Episode 19: Dystopia Now

In this week’s podcast: An Australian woman was recently arrested for daring to post online a call to protest her state’s draconian lockdown measures. Is this a preview of what would happen under a Biden presidency? President Trump is smeared in the press with unsubstantiated allegations that he disparaged our veterans. They did the same sort of thing to Kavanaugh, so this should come as no surprise. The CDC has put out that only 6% of “COVID deaths” were solely from COVID-19. I’m more interested in the other 94% and what that should tell us about who should get the vaccine first. Speaking of vaccines… Why is Kamala Harris trying to sow the seeds of doubt about any vaccine developed under Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed”? It seems a bizarre political tactic to invest politically in a vaccine’s failure, or even to discourage its use.

To find out more on what I have to say on these subjects, click here.

Thanks!

J.P. Mac

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s