- If you chant “No justice no peace!” and that’s exactly what you get– no justice, no peace, don’t be surprised.
- Speaking of “No justice no peace!”, the ‘no peace’ aspect in several instances now has meant the murder of cops. Do the people shouting this slogan have any idea what they’re chanting?
- To his credit, President Obama condemned the despicable shooting of Dallas police officers during his visit to Poland last week. It wasn’t with quite the passion and anger he reserves for condemning Republicans especially while overseas, but was appreciated.
- According to FBI Director James Comey, Hillary Clinton was “extremely careless” in dealing with our state secrets. Is that anything like ‘extreme negligence’?
- Also according to FBI Director James Comey, the FBI didn’t use Hillary’s testimony before Congress in their investigation. Too bad, they might have spotted a few untruths in her testimony. Silly Congress, assuming a ‘through investigation’ meant looking for discrepancies between statements made under oath to them and statements made to the FBI, especially since any discrepancy would logically entail a crime.
- Hillary famously testified for eleven hours before Congress regarding Benghazi and her emails. If you can’t find at least one false statement after eleven hours of a Clinton testifying under oath, you’re really not trying.